NO GEAR WORKOUT!
Complete this exercise in 2 or 3 sets. So about 12 or 15 reps per move. For the moves where you have to do both sides, do one rep per side.
1. Side Bridge with Leg Abduction. Lie on your left side. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor. Lift your right leg at least 6 inches. Lower and repeat.
2. Crossover Ankle Touch. Bend your right knee 90 degrees so you’re balancing on your left leg. Squat, reach your right arm across your body and try to touch the outside of your left foot with your fingertips. Keep your back as straight as possible while reaching. Press back up to start.
Tip: To keep your back straight, I always invision squeezing a pencil between my shoulder blades.
3. Double-Stop Pushup. Assume a pushup position. With hands slightly apart lower yourself to the ground. Pause about 6 inches off the ground for 1 second. Lower yourself again to 1 inch off the ground for another second.Lift self to staring position.
Tip: If it’s too difficult, move onto your knee’s.
4. Pushup Bird Dog. While in pushup position. Brace your abs and extend one arm and its opposite leg. Return to beginning and complete with opposite sides. Note: One turn on each side completes one rep.
5. Windshield Wiper. Lay on ground, bend knees at 90 degrees and hold arms out on either side. Press palms to floor for balance. Lower legs to one side while keeping opposite shoulder on the ground. Do not lift shoulder and do not let knewws touch the ground. Complete on opposite side.
6. Laydown Row. Lie on your back with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor, and arms at your sides with elbows bent 90 degrees. Pinch your shoulder blades together as you dig your elbows into the mat and lift your head and torso a few inches off the floor.